The Office of the Registrar provides a variety of services to students, graduates, faculty, staff, and various external organizations. Among these services are managing the registration process for both HMSOM and Away Electives; reporting student enrollment to meet federal and professional requirements; and the maintenance of student records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act as well as state, federal, HMH, and HMSOM regulations and policies.
You can contact the Office of the Registrar for the following information:
- Transcripts, letters of enrollment, and other verifications that require the official school seal.
- SOMA Portal administration, training, and assistance.
- Guide publication as well as other student information materials for Step Exams, ERAS, and Away Electives, to name a few.
- Online forms for official reporting of student requests such as course changes and grade appeals.
- Degree conferral, mailing of diplomas, and graduation verification.
To request a Transcript: https://redcap.link/transcriptrequest
Meet The Team
Advising and Career Development
Individualized Learning Plan
Careers in Medicine
Roadmap to Residency
Pre-Clerkship Career Exploration
Physician Specialty Mentor Program
Policies & Procedures
Student Accessibility Services
Student Involvement and Community
Student Organizations and Specialty Interest Groups
Current Student Representatives
Take A Break
Student Wellbeing Program
HMSOM Online Store
Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine STUDENT MISTREATMENT AND TITLE IX
Title IX Coordinator
The Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine takes student wellbeing very seriously and asks anyone to confidentially Report a Concern through the following avenues:
HMH ComplyLine is 877-888-8030 or https://hackensackmeridian.alertline.com/ (Anonymous reporting is available by phone or web) or directly to the Title IX Coordinator Diane Russo Diane.Russo@hmhn.org or Laurie Sullivan Laurie.Sullivan@hmhn.org, Senior Associate Dean of Student Affairs & Wellbeing.