Interfolio for the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
Interfolio is a secure online tool for faculty members to organize, track, and report on their scholarship, instruction, research, and creative work, as well as clinical, service, and other professional activities.
Interfolio provides many benefits including:
- Access to Interfolio with your single sign-on credentials
- Eliminates the need to periodically and repetitively respond to requests for information on your teaching, research, and service achievements
- Imports data from core University systems (Personal and Contact Information, Scheduled Teaching, and Assignments).
- Enables you to keep track of your activity information in one place and to supply that information easily for multiple purposes such as annual activity reports, promotion documentation, data for accreditation reports, merit documentation, your CV, and more.
- Generates reports to fulfill all sorts of individual and school reporting needs.
This system increases the efficiency and effectiveness of existing administrative reporting and personnel review processes, saving considerable time and ultimately providing a wealth of faculty data.
To view the training, please click HERE.