Digital Measures Reporting
Generating your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Use this utility to run reports that were custom‐built for our school. Activity Insight will produce your CV from the data entered. When creating the CV:
- Click HMSOM CV
- Select the date range for your report.
- Select the file format. Microsoft Word is the default file format for the CV. Options will vary depending on the type of data requested.
- Once you have made your selections, click the “Run Report” button in the upper right corner.
While you are managing your activities, you may want to see how a particular change looks on a report. The Rapid Reports feature provides a way to quickly and easily run simple reports on the data in the system, including your Individual Faculty Annual Summary of Activities report. To run a report using Rapid Reports:
- Click on Rapid Reports on the upper right corner of the navigation bar
- Select the report you want to run, and add the start and end date for the report
- Click on the Run Report button.
When you receive the message to open or save, click on the Open button. The report will then open in a Word document. When it opens in Word you will have to click on the Enable Editing button at the top of the page to be able to make any revisions or save the document. Save the document to your computer.