The Office of the Registrar provides a variety of services to students, graduates, faculty, staff, and various external organizations. Among these services are managing the registration process for both HMSOM and Away Electives; reporting student enrollment to meet federal and professional requirements; and the maintenance of student records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act as well as state, federal, HMH, and HMSOM regulations and policies.
You can contact the Office of the Registrar for the following information:
- Transcripts, letters of enrollment, and other verifications that require the official school seal.
- SOMA Portal administration, training, and assistance.
- Guide publication as well as other student information materials for Step Exams, ERAS, and Away Electives, to name a few.
- Online forms for official reporting of student requests such as course changes and grade appeals.
- Degree conferral, mailing of diplomas, and graduation verification.
To request a Transcript: https://redcap.link/transcriptrequest