Elizabeth F. Koltz, Ed.M.
Director of Instructional and Curriculum Design
Department of Medical Sciences
Over 25 years of experience with competency-based education, instructional and curricular design, including corporate education and medical education. Focus areas include medical education, experiential learning, active learning and technology-enhanced education, faculty development, and feedback.
- Ed.M. Educational Media and Technology
- B.A. English Literature
- 2017 AAMC/NEGEA Award Short Communication -UME Pre-Clerkship 2017: A Pilot-Blended Learning Curriculum in a Preclinical Hematology
- Challenges in Student Performance and Engagement in a Large Group Active Learning Environment., M. Shusterman, E. Koltz, L. Cytryn, I. Murakhovskaya
- International Association of Medical Science Educators, Selected for a Focus Session/Workshop at 2017 annual meeting. Self-directed Learning: Principles and Practice, Howard Steinman, Elizabeth Koltz, Amanda Raff and Sherry Downie.
- Feinberg, R. & Koltz, E., Getting Started as Medical Teacher in Times of Change, Med.Sci.Educ. DOI 10.1007/s40670-014-0098-y, Dec. 2014